Wireless Connectivity provides a secure business-class wireless infrastructure designed specifically to meet the needs of automobile retailers. Experts will survey your facility to determine optimal placement of access points for peak WLAN performance, then install state-of-the art wireless equipment exactly where you need it. Your wireless network can be up and running in a fraction of the time of a traditional local area network installation.
Wireless networks eliminate the cables that connect client computers, peripherals and your server, and replace them with radio communications technology. This offers several benefits:
- Wireless networks can cost less to implement-because wireless technology eliminates the labor and materials expenses required to deploy traditional cabling.
- Wireless networks can be installed quickly and easily compared to wired networks.
- Wireless networks are easier to relocate if your LAN requirements change or if your physical facility changes.
- Wireless networks give employees unbeatable flexibility because they can access network information from anywhere in the dealership.
- Wireless networks are almost infinitely scalable to expand as your business expands.
- Wireless networks make it easier to share network devices such as printers.
We know that security is a vital concern. It's important to both your business and your customers that proprietary data be kept confidential. That's why Wireless Connectivity uses Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) security specification. While no system can be 100% secure, WPA greatly increases the level of data protection and access control for wireless local area networks.