A Service Department Vehicle Health Check Event can target four main customer groups to return to the dealership for a free vehicle inspection and potential service work:
- Customers approaching warranty expirations.
- Previous service customers who are recently inactive (the past 6-9 months).
- Lost souls - you sold to them, but they never became a service customer.
- Conquest customers - customers who are in the geographical area and can be reached via mass advertising or through a targeted prospect base using an imported list.
- Build stronger customer relationships.
- Create customer retention without gimmicks; educate customers on why you're better.
- Increase business in the service department at slow times and capture repairs currently going "un-done."
- Convert service customers to sales prospects.
Bringing an average of 25 years combined automotive retailing and Reynolds experience to your business, our professional consultants have the knowledge, skill, and tools necessary to help you succeed.