Your DMS name file is a marketing and relationship management gold mine, assuming no duplicate name files or out-of-date contact information exists. Name file cleansing and updating services can help, but if your staff continues to pollute the file, even this becomes less effective over time. In this two-day intensive, on-site project, Reynolds consultants help you and your team:
- Identify and validate security and appropriateness of name file access points.
- Determine where "forced" searches are required at the point of entry.
- Update your system specifications and train staff how to use the new functionality.
- Learn to update your data with critical Do Not Call flags, new addresses, and more.
- Work with customer re-numbering schemes so the problem isn't re-created.
Because of the ERA system's integration, your entire dealership shares the same name file - so accuracy is vital. Save time, money, frustration and effort with the Name File Maintenance Consulting Project.