- Monitor your online ratings on various consumer review sites.
- Protect your dealership reputation by responding and resolving poor surveys and negative web posts.
- Improve how your dealership treats customers and processes used to obtain positive reviews.
- Be more aware of automotive consumer review sites and how your dealership is currently represented online.
- Establish a process to increase positive reviews on reputation sites such as DealerRater.com.
- Enhance your reputation with proactive responses to negative reviews.
- Analyze negative online reviews and use them to drive process improvements in your dealership.
- Create more business opportunities through earning positive online customer reviews, while increasing consumer trust.
Bringing an average of 25 years combined automotive retailing and Reynolds experience to your business, our professional consultants have the knowledge, skill, and tools necessary to help you succeed.